A versatile Fullstack developer with a passion for building secure and robust decentralized applications. I have close to 3 years of experience with a proficiency in writing solidity smart contracts and crafting stunning frontend user interfaces using ReactJS.
I have been a part of Multi-chain projects and have a worked in Multi-cloud setups.
As a smart contract vulnerability tester myself, I focus towards creating smart contracts that withstand rigorous testing and scrutiny. I have a couple of research publications and love exploring topics of Zero Knowledge Proofs and Quantum Computing.
I can pick up newer stacks and adapt to changes with relative ease. I can lead and collaborate & always like to maintain a good comunication with my team. I have a preferance of Remote Work and belive that anything that can be done from a desk at office can be done from a desk at home.
Assistant Software EngineerFrom April 2022 to Present at Wits Innovation Labs, Remote
As a part of the Web3 Team, my responsibilties include:
- Leading the Web3 Team.
- Onboarding newer devs onto the Team.
- Strategizing Web3 Roadmap with Clients.
- Developing, Testing and Deploying Smart Contracts
- Helping in Frontend Integration of Blockchain
- R&D on new Web3 projects.
Web3 ConsultantFrom April 2023 to June 2023 at YellowBlock, Remote
This was a part-time endeavour. YellowBlock required a Blockchain dev who would have helped in creation of a seamless smart contract setup for their client. The Smart Contracts were audited after the development and then deployed on Polygon. The following services were provided by me:
- Discussions for development of client Web3 ecosystem.
- Development, Testing and Deployment of Smart Contracts
- Training of Workforce in Web3 Skills
Keywords:Hardhat Soldity Slither Manticore
Frontend Developer (Freelance)From April 2022 to Sep 2022 at EBUY Network, Remote
Helped out in onboarding EBUY Network to Web3 and helped create a website for Airdrops, Decentralized Exchange and Rewards. Services Extended include:
- Creation and deployment of a modular website for staking of tokens and associated services.
- Managing deployment infra with auto-build and deploy switch with Git.
Keywords:ReactJS MUI Render GitHub
Frotend Developer and Blockhain IntegrationFrom May 2021 to April 2022 at DestinyWorld, Remote
I was part of the Frontend Development team and my responsibilities included:
- Develop a robust Frontend using React/Material UI.
- Work on Integration of Frontend with EOS Blockchain
- Maintain codebase.
Keywords:NextJS Tailwind CSS EOS Heroku
Master in Technology (Software Engineering)2023 to 2025 at Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, India.
Bachelor in Technology (Major in Computer Science and Engineering)2017 to 2021 at Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- IELTS Academic (7.5 band) | (TRF - 22IA003466BANA003A)
- AZ-900 (Microsoft Azure Fundamentals) | Credential ID - H255-6645
- Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer | Credential ID - fec6a98e-63e7-4e49-bafe-ab04fe89be68
From Dec 2019 to Dec 2021
GNX NSEC is the revamped GNU/Linux User Group of Netaji Subhash Engineering College. As president, I was responsible for working with the Student Core of GNX to supervise the teams of Media and Mailing, Developer Team and Design Team as well as hosting events for the community.
ChairIEEE Computer Society (NSEC Student Branch)
From Jan 2021 to Jul 2021
Helped in reviving the IEEE Computer Society Student Branch Chapter of Netaji Subhash Engineering College. I was responsible for managing events held by the chapter and supervising the functioning of Chapter operations.
SecretaryIEEE Student Branch NSEC
From May 2021 to Jul 2021
I was part of the Working Committe which helped in coordination between different student societies in the College. Also acted as a liason for the IEEE Computer Society.
ReviewerInternational Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Sustainable Computing for Smart Cities
From Jan 2021 to April 2021
Reviewed Submitted Research Papers submitted to International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Sustainable Computing for Smart Cities 2021 in the areas of AI and Blockchain.